Saturday, December 12, 2009

Buff Daddy's Soaps For 2009

Hey Folks,

It's been a long time since I lasted posted. Something like, oh well, maybe a year! That's what happens when you only make soaps every 12 months--you forget things, like tending all you loyal blog readers who have been checking everyday to see when I was going to post next.

Well, obviously, your long wait has ended. Now, you can read about me! Or, really, my soaps.

The big news is that all my favs are coming back, Lemongrass, Lavender, Well Healed, Sage Woman, Vanilla, Dreamsicle, Cinnabar, Peppermint, and Rosemary Mint. The bad news is that my Caffeine soap acted up during the last week or so and it won't be ready by the Cherrywood Art Fair-if ever! The Caffeine bar committed the soap equivalent of pushing the self destruct button. It is in NO SHAPE to foist on my loyal consumers. At least, not yet.

So, come on down to the Cherrywood Art Fair and visit some old soapy friends and have some good, clean fun.

No comments: